Saturday, October 25, 2008

Some call him roadkill

But I call him Joseph, the lion.The whole roadkill comment came after Joseph laid out in the middle of the church parking lot through which a truck was driving. The kids yelled out the window that they thought he was roadkill...ha, ha. I'm just glad he wasn't really run over. Other than his completely black knees, he didn't end up flattened by a truck or other such vehicle.Daddy held his hand as he walked over to the festivities...otherwise the kid kept trying to tear off his furry arm bands (which I made all by myself, I might add...aren't they cute!).Joseph loved the whole trick or treating thing. His words were more like "trick-treat" but I think that's pretty good considering. In the end, his pumpkin was so heavy I had to help him carry it. (Notice I said help him carry it...he wouldn't let go of it!! This picture below was taken before all the treats were added to the pumpkin, which is why I couldn't get him to hold on to it.)Grandpa came and joined us for the fun. He took so many great pictures that I may have to steal some of them and add them on.

4 comments:

  1. Oh Tracey he is too precious! Where has the time gone? Just darling...just darling.

    P.S. I need your address for my christmas card. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tooo cute Tracey!!! :)

    LOVE the updates. Joseph seems sooo big! You still liking Arizona?

    And well, not to sound like a stalker/copy cat...But I need your address (and Molly & Marci & Uncle Mike's too!) for Christmas and other things too. Can you forward them to: mattnjoshsmom@gmail.com ? THANKS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute lion! That's so good that he can attempt trick or treat. Are babies are so big I can't beleive it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the video and pictures family, it looks like you had a great time. Tracey will you send me your family picture of u on the leadge and the picture of Mike and Joseph, they look so happy. Have a great Halloween and thank you for helping MIke and taking care of him for me. Love, Susan

    ReplyDelete