Friday, October 31, 2008

Loving Halloween




I loved Halloween with Joseph. He got dressed up in his lion costume without a squeal or protest (which may have been due to the portable DVD screen he was standing 6 inches from).


We walked down Marci's street over to Molly's house and then back. That was it, but it took forever. Not too far for a 30-something adult but a marathon for a tiny tot like Joseph. He kept dropping his legs halfway through and sitting on the ground.


Of course, as soon as I took him home and put him into bed, he was completely out. Not a peep! (Not even when I went in and took this picture which required a flash!)

4 comments:

  1. Very cute!! I was impressed with Addi too she kept her costume on without a fuss also! First time for everything I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the sleeping picture that is the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He was so cute at Halloween. He talks so well and is a sweetie. I enjoyed being able to see him and visit with you again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Mrs. Jolly!!! Joseph is so cute!! I love his costume. Was it hot there on Halloween? I bet it was because Joseph was wearing sandals! G2G (Got to Go)



    Margaret

    ReplyDelete