Thursday, November 20, 2008

Making the Most of His Wardrobe

Ah, to look back at cute pictures I took when Joseph actually sat still :) I took this one when he was six months old (August 2007). Please take a close look at those darling shorts he has on...Thank you, Marci! Loved those shorts. (size 6 months, btw) Oh, wait...I guess I should say love those shorts. I recently went through a box of clothes, making sure there weren't any I wanted to get rid of. Luckily I found those same shorts and decided Joseph should try them on. Well, 15 months later, they still fit! I guess he has really held on to his boyish figure :) (Wish I could wear some of the same things that I had years ago!)


2 comments:

  1. Love it when their clothes last longer! What a change in the 2 pictures. I just love the redheads! Love the Midnight reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the best!!! We've had a few outfits that are six months that Amelia can still wear. I'd say that's value for money! It's great!

    ReplyDelete