Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Nap Time Troubles

Wow, finally...Joseph has fallen asleep after two and half hours spent in his room. Some of you may wonder why I let him play for so long. Shouldn't I have "given" up on his nap and let him out of his room? Heck no! Nap time is my time too! Here are some pictures I snuck in and took. I think it's funny he still used a pillow, even on the floor :) I guess he was too tired to use the one on his bed!
Carefully open the door...snap

Check if really asleep...snap

Okay, he's out...use the flash...snap

3 comments:

  1. that is so funny i cant believe it took him that long to fall asleep. looks like hes warn out from playing so much:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't let anyone tell you to do it different!! You're doing it right!!! :) Good luck. :) Yer gonna need it! :)

    Glad to hear all is well with you...btw...can I get your address??? THANKS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! Yeah that is why Addi is still in her crib because I think she would play every time I put her down. I know what you mean about me time!

    ReplyDelete