Saturday, February 21, 2009

Joseph is turning into a great helper. He is now helping me cook and is always begging to climb up onto his stool and see what's going on. He even helped make his own birthday cake (the mixing/pouring part, not the decorating.)

The other day, I made some lemon-cranberry muffins (they turned out okay, but I think I may change the recipe a little next time.) He helped me put the ingredients into the bowl, mix it up, and then helped me put the batter into the muffin tins.


2 comments:

  1. How cute that he is helping! Cash was so helpful yesterday. He stopped the dishwasher mid-cycle and then unloaded the entire top tray into the sink! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHHHH he is so adorable!!! I love the hair and the eyes and they cheeks...ok, ok...everything!!!

    ReplyDelete