Friday, January 16, 2009

Potty Successes

Yesterday and today Joseph said "potty?" and went to go sit on the potty. Both days it was after his bath, which surprises me. Isn't he just going potty in the bathtub like every other kid?

Oh well, to get back to the story...

Both times I left him on the potty for 30 seconds tops and when I came back there was "pee pee" in the potty! When he stood up and showed me, he immediately got a treat. Hooray!

I'm not going to start potty training per se but I guess I will continue on this same path of casual reminders of the importance of potties. It would be nice to have him out of diapers soon, but I don't have high expectations...that way I'm not pressuring either of us. He doesn't need to grow up too fast, right?

2 comments:

  1. That is so awesome Tracey i am looking forward to the day that Ashlyn is out of diapers i dont think it will be anytime soon but heres to the future:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so exciting!!!

    ReplyDelete